SIC’s SOLAR HANDBOOK
Learning solar has never been so easy!
Highlighted Topics Covered in the Book
- Grid-Tie Systems
- Off-Grid Systems
- RV Systems
- Introduction to Solar
- System Sizing
- Interpreting The Canadian Electrical Code
- WorkSheets & Diagrams
- SIC Install Instructions
- Introduction to Solar (2hr Course)
- Grid-Tie Systems (2hr Course)
- Off-Grid & RV Systems (2hr Course)
Learn the fundamentals, of solar components, system sizing, and applications for PV systems. Gain a firm understanding of the solar history and future projections of solar. The courses focus on grid-tied systems, off-grid systems and rv/marine systems. We pride ourselves on teaching the correct CSA code procedures for installing solar systems. Our courses are always developing new material and we stay on top of product technology so you get the most current industry knowledge. We teach performance estimation; electrical design characteristics such as wiring, overcurrent protection, and grounding; a detailed look at module and inverter specifications and characteristics; mounting methods for grid-tie, off-grid and rv systems.
Hope you enjoy.
- Get listed on our SIC installer directory as an active installer.
- Receive quality inquiries from homeowners looking for quotes.
- Get access to our support documents like single line diagrams, installation diagrams, and ongoing videos tutorials.
- Get 15% Off our professional services.